Forewind is committed to zero-harm and to leading the industry in health and safety. We believe that an excellent health and safety performance is necessary for commercial success.
To deliver this we will:
- Work systematically to understand and adequately control risks.
- Take responsibility for safety and security.
- Stop unsafe acts and operations.
- Provide a safe and attractive place to work characterised by respect, cooperation and well-being.
- Enthusiastically demonstrate the importance of health and safety – our highest priority in the way we work.
- Ensure the necessary quality in our facilities, equipment and processes and pursue continuous improvement .
- Consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Provide our staff with the resources, equipment, information, instruction, training and supervision to carry out their work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Select our contractors based on qualifications and merit as well as cost.
- Cooperate with our contractors and suppliers on a basis of mutual respect and trust.
- Be prepared for emergency situations, doing our utmost to save lives, prevent injury and avoid harm to the environment.
"There is always time to work safely"