We want our website to be accessible to all and have designed it to meet the requirements of at least the 'Priority 1' level as specified by the Web Accessibility Initiative.
Accessibility features of the site include:
If you have any suggestions or have questions about accessibility, please contact us.
- All images have text equivalents
- The site can be used with style sheets turned off - making content available with or without colour
- Users can resize and change text sizes to be larger or smaller
- Layouts can be read correctly and logically by screen readers
- All forms and navigation have a logical tab order
- Flickering images have not been used
- A site map has been included